About The Author
The author of The New Science of Job Hunting is Bob Gerberg Sr. Over 30 years he has authored many audios, videos and books.
Publications he has authored have been used by dozens of major institutions. These included The U.S. Marine Corps, the CIA, City Bank, Warner Lambert, Novartis, Kellogg, and many Fortune 1000 organizations.
He and his partn ers have also worked with numerous top executives worldwide, senior staff leaving the military, political figures moving to the private sector, officers of universities and professionals at all incomes.
Mr. Gerberg’s most recent and most substantial work is his complete expansion and update of The New Science of Job Hunting Course.
In total, more than $700 million of his publications, audios, videos, resume and outplacement services have been sold worldwide by his firms and others with whom he has licensed and partnered.
Prior to serving as a U.S. Air Force officer, he worked for GE, and after getting an MBA he joined Honeywell. His career then shifted to major food companies. That led to marketing positions including VP of Marketing with a Fortune 500 firm.
Mr. Gerberg has a B.A. from Colgate University, a year of studies in the U.S. Air Force, an M.B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh and advanced studies at MIT, sponsored by PepsiCo.
Hardcover books by Bob Gerberg
- The Professional Job Hunter’s Guide.
- The Professional Job Changing System.
- 15 Rules for Job Hunting Success.
- An Easier Way to Change Jobs.
- $100,000 & Above.
- Robert Gerberg’s Job Changing System.
- Outstanding New Style Resumes.
- Great Letters Which Won New Jobs.
- Interviewing Skills: How to Be in The Top 5%.
- Solutions for Common Job Hunting Challenges.
- Executive Job Search to $1,000,000+
- The New Science of Job Hunting.
Programs by Bob Gerberg
- The Career Advancement Series.
(28—4 x 9 guides in a professional job search system).
- The Executive Job Changing System.
(16 audios and 9 companion publications).
- TAPIT—(16 audios and 8 companion publications).
- The Family Career Assistance Program.
(for the U.S. Marine Corp’s relocating spouses
...16 audios and 6 companion publications).
- The Personal Marketing Program.
(28 guides in a professional job search system).
- The New Science of Job Hunting Course.
(Available digitally, and downloadable,100
subjects that can be tailored to different people).
Mr. Gerberg has also authored numerous eBooks
and soft cover books ono job hunting and career change.